Sunday, December 21, 2008

My blog layout

To make this blog more fun n interactive,my stories and posts will be under 6 categories to be updated at least weekly.By subscribing you may also send me your posts for publishing.The regular columns will be:1.THIS N THAT-a commentary of my escapades,drama and the lighter side of life 2.FAT CATS DIARY-a commentary on Kenyan politics and other emerging issues 3.NAIROBI STOCKS N SENSE-This is where i give a run-down on the week that was at Nairobi stock exchange as we try to make sense out of business and corporate events. 4.WANJIKU N HER WOES-A commentary of a day in the life of an ordinary Kenyan,the hussles and struggles as well as an advocacy for better governance 5.THE LOUNGE-a commentary on books, showbiz,entertainment business,anything just to relax you 6.MY THOUGHTS-a commentary on reflections and inspiration for a better world. Welcome to my exciting world and join me today by suscribing to this blog! Truly Yours, RobMwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment